Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Untitled

I open my eyes
I try to see
But, i'm blinded by white light

I cant remember how
I cant remember why
I'm lying here tonight

And I can't stand the PAIN
And I can't make "it" go away
No I can't stand the pain

How could this happen to me
I've made my mistakes
I've got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?

Everybody screaming
I try to make a sound but no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again

So I try to hold onto a time
When nothing mattered

And I cant explain what happened
And I cant erase the things that I've done

No, I cant

I just want to make her proud
And Now I try hard to make it
But, I'm never gonna be good
Enough for her

I'm sorry
I cant be perfect

I try not to think
About the pain I feel inside

Did she know me try to be her hero

All the days I spend the time think her
Now seem so far away

And it feels like she dont care anymore

And now I try to hard to make it
I just want to make her proud

I cant stand another fight
And nothings alright
Nothings gonna make this right again

I cant believe it's hard
Just to talk to her

I'm sorry
I cant be perfect